We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, OR 97062
Small Tualatin manufacturing company seeking a committed and responsible individual to join our team, making trailer parts for the trucking industry. We are a stable company, the leader in our industry, and have been in business since 1924.
- Minimum 2 years MIG welding experience in a production environment.
- AWS D1.1 Certified or ability to complete certification.
- Able to read blue prints.
- Accountability for one’ s own work and quality control.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required.
- Production MIG welding (GMAW) on a variety of steel fabrications, following prescribed methods.
- Pull parts from inventory, using BOM (bill of materials)
- Handle and position parts into fixtures, tack and weld as needed.
- Average 3-4 hour run times per part #.
- Professional work ethics to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Great attendance & punctuality.
- Works well both independently & as part of a team, in a mature, professional manner.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Capable of maneuvering; lifting, pushing, pulling 50 lbs.
- Ability to perform light to heavy physical tasks.
- Capacity to work on feet for an 8-9hour shift.