We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Production Team Lead
15443 NE 95th St Redmond, WA 98052
A growing biotech company on the East side is looking to bring on some exceptional production associates! As its first line of products, it has developed and globally distributes a new generation of organic agriculture products that are used to grow the food of the future.
The company’ s products are fully sustainable and derived from food waste which is then manufactured using a patented zero-waste biological digestive process that retains greater than 90% of the nutrient value in the food inputs. The company is entering its third year of commercial sales and has an aggressive domestic and international growth strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing, overseeing and delegating the activities of 2-3 operators
- Efficient communication and reporting of ongoing daily production processes to the Shift Supervisor or Manager on Duty
- Determining, scheduling and executing daily operations and activities given status of the batches in production
- Quickly assess and redirect workflow as needed based on situations that arise
- Facilitating shift switches and effectively conveying needs for oncoming Production Lead
- Processing ingredients throughout production line
- Packaging finished goods for customer delivery
- Maintain batch log data, processing information, downtime, and issue reporting
- Facilitating inbound/outbound shipping and receiving of raw materials and finished goods
- Working with small scale process systems (pumps, gauges, filters, lines) for processing materials
- Monitoring processes following HACCP, organic processing standards and food safety guidelines
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, hoses, equipment, and utensils
- Maintaining compliance with safety requirement procedures, organic material processing and handling
- Maintain ingredient inventory to ensure on-time batch processing
- Driving a forklift to move totes, pallets, and other equipment as necessary
- This is a “ Working Lead” Position. The employee will direct and carry out tasks as needed to ensure customer orders are fulfilled.
- 2+ years manufacturing experience
- 1+ year of supervisory/managerial experience
- Available to work nights & weekends
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs, work in hot and cold environments
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour