We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661
DO YOU HAVE AMAZING COMMUNICATION SKILLS? ARE YOU A CRITICAL THINKER? ARE YOU A GOOD PROBLEM SOLVER AND ANALYTICAL THINKER?
Looking for a unique individual with strong leadership skills. The right Production Supervisor will be able to control decision making on major and multiple activities, as well as for larger projects and clientele. This individual must have a high degree of planning and coordination, with an immediate response to the flow of operations. For this position there will be a regular use of complex machines and equipment. Travel may also be required, both domestic and international.
- Oversee department and employees within
- Must create and meet monthly/quarterly/ and annual budgets
- Oversees purchasing of tooling, supplies and capital equipment for the department
- Reads blueprints, manuals, or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Will assign employees to work areas to maximize productivity and quality objectives.
- Can interpret company policies and enforces safety regulations and requirements.
- Oversees training of employees.
- Interprets company policies and enforces safety regulations and requirements.
- Works closely with Production Scheduler to continuously improve On Time Delivery.
- Works with engineers, facilities, contractors, machinists, and operators to resolve manufacturing problems.
- My install replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
If you desire to work for a growing organization in the Southwest Washington region, and want a direct effect on Quality – then please apply TODAY!
Compensation is starting at $53, 000-$65, 000/ a year with room for growth and raises.If you would like to be considered for this amazing Direct Hire role please contact MIRANDA at [email protected]