We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Vancouver, WA 98661
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Production Scheduler 1
WHO WE ARE:
MY client is one of the largest global operations company that includes a diverse range of products: advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, networks and services. My Client utilizes an extensive amount of resources in research, development and production to select the optimal raw materials and manufacturing methods for each new application.
WHAT YOU' LL DO:
The Production Scheduler 1 sets up and tracks work orders for the plant production floor. Both production runs and prototype samples are scheduled on the shop floor to comply with customer delivery requirements. Scheduling activities should be documented in a timely manner in SAP software.
WHAT' S IN IT FOR YOU
Competitive wages- $17-$20/Hr Starting Wages
Endless growth opportunity
A chance to grow in a division of one of the worlds largest manufacturers.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Demonstrates independent decision-making skills on day to day scheduling tasks.
- Receives order from SAP.
- Addresses questions or missing information with production, engineering, and QA staff.
- Creates Work Orders per sales orders and requirements.
- Understands profit policies of the company and importance of On Time Delivery.
- Schedules production runs to ensure parts are produced and delivered on time.
- Reports production status to Production Scheduler daily.
- Works with Departmental Production Manager to schedule production orders.
- Maintains and updates relevant documentation on work orders.
- Data entry into SAP and/or excel as needed daily.
- High School education or GED
- 1 year minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
- Ability to read, write and understand directions in English.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Ability to speak verbally and hear. Vision required in the job includes close vision and reading a computer screen and digital tools.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in SAP, MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like a fit, contact Thomas at 360-821-2101 or email your resume to [email protected]