We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661
Local manufacturing company seeking a full time Production Scheduler to join their team. If your a team player with great interpersonal and people management skills, this position is for you.Compensation $17-20/HR DOE
- Manage production schedule (allocate resources where necessary)
- Coordinate for both Sales and Production
- Develop daily master production schedule
- Coordinate purchasing of materials for production and manage inventory targets
- Monitor and manage outsourced jobs
- Drive and implement quality control parameters
- 1 year experience as a Inventory control
- SAP preferred
- MS Suite - proficient
- Light manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both through e-mail and verbally.
- College level educated
for consideration please email your resume to Terrell Williams at [email protected] or call at (360)816-2101 to secure your interview today!