We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Vancouver, WA 98661
Serving many industries, this leading manufacturer of customizable, portable pump packages is searching for their new Production Manager for Southwest Washington. This manufacturer has over 100 years of pump application and in-house engineering experience. They design quality products built for the rigors of the industries they serve. They serve customers from all over the world from their one 44, 000 sq ft. location.
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or Production is preferred
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good Problem-Solving Skills
- Strength in Oral and Written Communication
- Be comfortable around highly automated machinery
This is a high-level position and the responsibilities will consist of but not be limited to the following:
- Planning and maintain stock levels of both finished goods as well as raw material.
- Establishing rules and guidelines for the safety of workers.
- Achieving production and efficiency levels.
- Assisting quality control personnel in meeting quality standards.
- Communicate customer concerns or complaints to the operations manager, general manager, or owner, as needed.
- Inspect services and final walk-through on jobs.
- Provide regular feedback on job performance, including scheduled performance appraisals.
- Continue personal development of management, teambuilding, and leadership skills.
- Manage production costs AND working with the Production Planner.
Compensation: $70, 000 - $90, 000/year. If you are interested in applying for this amazing, direct hire opportunity, please send your resume to Miranda at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview!