14200 SW Tualatin Sherwood Rd Sherwood, OR 97140 US
$25-$30 DOE (Depending On Experience)
Who we are:
Founded in 1926 - a time when the nation was healing and rebuilding from World War I. The goal of the founders was to help build the nation by supplying chemicals and related products to large and small companies. Through the thick of the great depression and World War II, Cascade Columbia grew to become the largest family-owned chemical supplier in Pacific Northwest. With excellent customer service as the soul of the company, we are now the leading suppliers in many industries including aerospace, HI&I, electronics, food manufacturing, metal plating, water treatment, and more.
What you'll be doing:
Managing 8-12 people actually working alongside your team. Driving forklifts, dealing with hazmat materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing 8 – 12 chemical operators in their everyday operation for their work and time efficiency in a safe manner.
- Ensuring orders are being completed in a timely manner
- Coordinating ebb and flow of orders start to finish
- Operating a sit down forklift – 2 years experience would be ideal
- Handling hazardous materials
- 50 hour work weeks
- Detailed tracking of inventory
- Quality Control of product
- Good communication with operations management to ensure maximization of personnel/equipment
What is in it for you:
-401k annual 5% match
Submit an updated resume or call Ricky at 971-246-8432 or Angel at 971-246-8429
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
I love helping people and I am super outgoing and upbeat. I wanted take my natural talents and put them into helping people! That’s what Opti is all about, and I love it! Some of my passions are physical health, cars exotic & foreign, I love animals but dogs will always be number one to me though!