We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Production Expediter 2nd shift
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Are you looking for a position with a company where there is great upward mobility?
Have you always been interested in learning and growing yourself as a individual and professional?
Are you a go-getter that loves to knock projects out of the park?
- Demonstrate a commitment to the mission and motivation to combine the team’ s energy and expertise to achieve a common objective.
- Understand the dynamics of effective teamwork in order to attain higher levels of performance.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a tight-knit and competent group of people.
- Demonstrate a willingness to accept responsibility and accountability.
- Be capable of engaging in teams built from other departments of the organization.
- Demonstrate ability to balance the needs of the organization and the needs of the customer.
- Practice goal-directed thinking and action in situations for which no routine solutions exist.
- Demonstrate the ability to scrutinize and breakdown facts and thoughts into strengths and weaknesses.
- Demonstrate an interest in personal learning and development; seek feedback from multiple sources about how to improve and develop; modify behavior based on feedback or self-analysis of past mistakes.
- Anticipate changes in work demands and participate in assignments or training that address these changing demands; treat unexpected circumstances as opportunities to learn.
If so then you might be just who I am looking for! I am currently working with a client to find an amazing Production Expediter! In this role you will be integrated into a team of stellar individuals in a growing company. My client was founded in 1997 and doesn' t believe in compromising quality or customer service. That extends to their employees as well. Quality of life and environment is key to their success. If you' d like to join the team please send me an updated resume or call 503-594-2000 and as for Didi or Amber.