We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
11600 49th Pl W Mukilteo, WA 98275
We value our employees and provide a fast-paced, rewarding work environment with room for career growth. Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance as well as 401K plans.
• Clearly and accurately define labor hours, material costs and outside service costs for each project quoted in a timely fashion through existing ERP Software.
• Create detailed quotes and proposals defining all aspects of the work in question including price, exceptions & clarifications, FOB Point, Etc.
• Clearly detail all information on work orders required to manufacture the customer' s order to the agreed upon specifications and quote. Information to be included are Man Hours, production duration, and any special instructions.
• Maintain all job related documentation as well as written and verbal communications.
• Maintain strong communication with internal departments such as Management, NC Programming, Purchasing, QA and Manufacturing.
*Experience in a manufacturing setting is a must!
• Communication Skills (Verbal & Written) are extremely important
• Familiarity with common software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Skills and experience with Engineering Software (Unigraphics NX, Mastercam, etc) would be helpful but not necessary.
• Educational and experience requirements- 5 plus years in Contract Manufacturing, 2 plus years specifically in estimating projects for Manufacturing.
An Associate' s Degree or Bachelor of Arts degree in Business would be helpful but not required
• Read part drawings/blueprints
Wages depend on experience