We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1407 80Th Street S.W. Everett, WA 98203
Compile and record production data for industrial establishment prepare records and reports on
volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control, and other aspects of production by performing the following duties.
- Compile and record data from such documents as customer orders, work tickets, product specifications and individual worker production sheets.
- Calculate factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, frequency of defects, and worker and department production rates.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed.
- Maintain files of documents used and prepared.
- Compile from customer orders and other specifications detailed production sheet or work tickets for use by production workers as guides in assembly or manufacture of product.
- Prepare written work schedules based on established guidelines and priorities.
- Compile material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies.
- Chart production, based on statistics compiled, for reference by production and management personnel.
- Sort and distributes work tickets or material to workers.
- Compute wages from employee time cards and post wage data on records used for preparation of payroll
- Type and update documentation for ISO 9000 documents on production policies, procedures, and work instructions.
- Various other duties as assigned.
Education/Training: High School graduate; AA degree preferred.
Experience: Knowledge of production/attendance requirements.
Skills/Aptitude: Excellent written and verbal communication and computer skills, i.e., Word, Excel, and Flow Charting.
Working Conditions: Factory office. Some exposure to factory environment, high noise, and air-borne particles.