We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Production Assistant Temp
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661
We have an opportunity for you! This person will be focusing on coordinating the parts here that need “ rework” – that is, they were not in spec when they were inspected and something needs to be done with them to get them into spec.
Key skills that we’ re looking for:
- High computer aptitude/experience
- Experience with SAP or similar MRP systems, specifically working with functions related to:
- Production Orders
- Bill of Materials
- Work Instructions/Routers/Travelers
- Experience with ISO9001/AS9000 is a big plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP preferred (there will be LOTS of SAP used in this job)
- Production experience preferred (2-5 years)
- Responsible for coordinating the creation of rework production orders.
- Utilizing SAP to correctly route production jobs to the appropriate machining centers and providing rework instructions to Operators/Machinists.
They will be working in the Scheduling group, but there is a lot of communication with Operators/Machinists and folks in the Lab to figure out what needs to be done. Good people skills, good computer skills, and the ability to move around a lot on the shop floor, lab and office.
THIS POSITION WILL GO QUICKLY. Email Sam at [email protected] now to say why you would be the absolute best fit for this position and apply to secure your interview TODAY!
Pay rate is $17-$19/hour DOE, and this is a short-term temp assignment (about 6 months or so) with a huge possibility of being hired on full time after the assignment.