We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Processors - Bellevue
2375 130th Ave NE Suite 200 Bellevue, WA 98005
LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
Work for a company that invests and values their employees. We are looking for Processors ready to interview today!
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company that is experience amazing growth. Enjoy a new beautiful office setting for a long-established growing Bellevue company where your professional development is a priority and skies are the limit. In addition to a great team environment there are always snacks and drinks provided and fun year-round activities for employees!
We are seeking multiple candidates that can deliver superior customer service to our clients and team members. As a processor, you will communicate regularly with our clients, underwriters, and other team members to process submission and policies. Someone who possess a positive, can-do attitude is a must! As well as, exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and effective communication skills. This role communicates regularly with clients, underwriters, and other team members to process submission and policies.
Below is a brief description of the type of work you can expect in this role:
• Providing amazing customer service to our internal and external customers
• Proofreading polices to ensure compliance with internal controls and state guidelines
• Reviewing and completing data entry for policy applications or submissions
• Responding to clients, underwriters, and team members in a timely and professional fashion
• Assisting team members with problems and ensure a successful resolution
• Performing various clerical tasks related to policy issuance and upkeep
• Using internet based programs to file accurate policy information by deadline
• Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Incredible attention to detail
• Self- drive to stay on task and commitment to seeing project through with limited supervision
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities well, while staying organized
• Strong computer, keyboarding, and internet skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Willingness to assist other departments and team members
• Ability to read, write, and communicate English well
Experience in commercial support roles such as insurance, banking or medical work great for this role.
Salary DOE plus benefits, quick promotions and raise opportunities