We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Processors - Bellevue
1980 112Th Ave Ne # 210 Bellevue, WA 980042940
LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
Work for a company that invests and values their employees. We are looking for Processors ready to interview today!
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with a company that is experience amazing growth. Enjoy a new beautiful office setting for a long-established growing Bellevue company where your professional development is a priority and skies are the limit. In addition to a great team environment there are always snacks and drinks provided and fun year-round activities for employees!
We are seeking multiple candidates that can deliver superior customer service to our clients and team members. As a processor, you will communicate regularly with our clients, underwriters, and other team members to process submission and policies. Someone who possess a positive, can-do attitude is a must! As well as, exceptional attention to detail, deadlines, and effective communication skills. This role communicates regularly with clients, underwriters, and other team members to process submission and policies.
Below is a brief description of the type of work you can expect in this role:
• Providing amazing customer service to our internal and external customers
• Proofreading polices to ensure compliance with internal controls and state guidelines
• Reviewing and completing data entry for policy applications or submissions
• Responding to clients, underwriters, and team members in a timely and professional fashion
• Assisting team members with problems and ensure a successful resolution
• Performing various clerical tasks related to policy issuance and upkeep
• Using internet based programs to file accurate policy information by deadline
• Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, ethical manner
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
• Incredible attention to detail
• Self- drive to stay on task and commitment to seeing project through with limited supervision
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities well, while staying organized
• Strong computer, keyboarding, and internet skills
• Excellent time management and organization skills
• Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
• Willingness to assist other departments and team members
• Ability to read, write, and communicate English well
Experience in commercial support roles such as insurance, banking or medical work great for this role.
40-50K to start DOE plus benefits, quick promotions and raise opportunities