Process Technician II
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661 US
Opening: Process Technician 2
Schedule: Monday - Friday (8am - 4:30pm)
Pay: $18 - $22/hr
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
My client is one of the largest global operations company that includes a diverse range of products: advanced materials, components, devices, equipment, networks and services. My client utilizes an extensive amount of resources in research, development and production to select the optimal raw materials and manufacturing methods for each new application.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Process Technician you will be helping inspect and prepare wafer boards or graphite products.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $18 - $22/hour DEO with potential for raises
- Health Benefits after probationary period
- Paid vacation & PTO after probationary period
- Room for growth
- Intimate environment, focused on direct communication and high standards
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Experience with safe handling of hazardous chemicals
- Experience with vacuum, gas, and/or liquid plumbing is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and correct plumbing, electrical, and instrument issues is desirable.
- Ability to operate small machine tools and diagnose instrument issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent fine motor skills.
- High level of personal energy; strong work ethic.
- Capable of working independently and recording data.
- Demonstrated safety-oriented mindset.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in chemical/material processing, semiconductor processing, or wafer preparation preferred.
- Experience working in a semiconductor cleanroom preferred.
- Some college or trades school education
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Kyle at KKanooth@optistaffing.com NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at 360 836 481
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.