Process Maintenance Technician
2851 Nw Lower River Rd. Vancouver, WA 98660 US
OPENING: Process Maintenance Technician
WHO WE ARE:
Our client has provided plastic molding services for 30 years through the SW Washington region. They area leading company in molding, production, packaging and shipping off finished parts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Process Maintenance Technician you will be setting up CNC molding machines and performing preventative maintenance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
401K, health benefits percentage paid by employer, paid holidays and PTO
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Set-up, start and adjust production runs until quality standards are met.
- Monitoring product quality and process productivity.
- Diagnose and correct problems with molding processes; including molds, set ups, automation, auxiliary equipment, etc.
- Adjusts machine parameters to correct defects observed during production.
- Recommend tooling changes that will improve the process capability.
- Monitor molding parameters, using approved techniques to ensure conformance to quality guidelines and standard cycles.
- Initiate repair orders to correct problems with molds, molding machines, and auxiliary equipment.
- Update and maintain set up sheets and process sheets.
- Perform minor record keeping tasks. This includes, but may not be limited to, recording cavitation levels, downtime
- reasons, machine logs, process adjustment notations on Process Control Sheets, etc.
- Perform lead and/or assistant supervisory role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with machines.
- Ability to read, understand, and verbally communicate work instructions and prints.
- Basic knowledge of material drying, blending, and mixing requirements.
- Process development and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift 55+ Lbs.
- Forklift Experience
- 10 years maintenance technician experience
- 10 years repairing
- Experience programming Sumitomo, Mitsubishi, Gold Star or Cincinnati Milacron machines a plus
NEXT STEPS: Send your resume to [email protected] or call 360 553 7222 to set up a time to interview!
Meet Your Recruiter
Skilled Trades Recruiter
My name is Kyle, I am a local to the pacific northwest, as such I love the outdoors, spending my time fishing and snowboarding. Fired up about the impact I get to make here at Opti in the community with my team.