We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
5713 E Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98661
Do you have knowledge of ceramic material processing and properties? Are you a machine tool expert? Do you have strong skills in machine programming, setup, and new machine implementation?
The right candidate for this position oversees the starting, running, and upgrading of manufacturing processes to maximize productivity. Makes observations and takes measurements directly, as well as collects and interprets data from existing product lines. Creates machine programs, sometimes using SurfCAM, for new parts, as well as identifying improvements to existing programs and implementing changes. Helps create work instructions and other associated process documentation following documented procedures. Analyzes problems and addresses RCCAAs using intuitive and analytical methods. Works directly with and trains manufacturing employees on production floor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5+ years machining and machine programming experience
- Excellent knowledge of G&M codes
- Knowledge of GD&T, and the ability to read/interpret blueprints
- Ability to manage small projects and follow through on process improvement procedures
- 4-year degree in Engineering or a related field
Compensation is $53, 000-$65, 000 a year. If you would like to be considered for this amazing Direct Hire role, please contact MIRANDA at [email protected]