Press brake operator
Tualatin, OR 97062 US
OPTI STAFFING IS HIRING!
Location: Sherwood, Oregon
Compensation: $24 + /hr. DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6am-2:30pm / 2:30pm - 11pm
Who We Are:
A Local manufacturing company that engineers, fabricates, and constructs equipment for the farming and logging industry for the last 45 years is looking to hire! This company is proud to buy and make all of its products in the United States. They are a complete process taking in material and performing everything from CNC machining, welding, and assembly.
Job Title: Press Brake Operator
What You'll Do:
Sets up and operates hydraulic brake to bend, Bump Roll, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications by performing the following duties.
What's in it for You:
- Blue collar wage reviews every 3 months!
- Tuition reimbursement based on grades!
- Sit down with HR end of 60 days to discuss and go over all internal benefits.
- Sign on after 60 days
- Vacation accrues during contract period and can be accessed after sign on!
- Cross training into other departments
- Upward momentum
- Flexible work schedule
- 8 hour day for good work life balance
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
- Medical and vision coverage
- 401k retirement plan with match
- Paid holidays
- Gym Membership
- Mobile phone discount
What You Need to Have:
- Must be able to understand blueprints and work instructions
- 2+ years’ experience setting up and operating a press brake with heavy materials like Raw Steel
- They will be operating a 16’ X 600-Ton CNC Hydraulic Press Brake with NC Controllers
- Occasionally they will be required to operate a 12’ X ¾” plate shears and a 5/8” capacity plate rolls
- Experience with overhead cranes, forklifts, and jib cranes for rigging materials to load and align material to align layout marks to dies.
- Excellent attention to detail and someone who is very safety minded!
Please respond with an updated resume! Call Angel Gutierrez-Brooks at 971-246-8429 or Ricky Pasquale at 971-246-8432 to schedule an interview!