We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
211 5th St Woodland, WA 98674
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Press Utility
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a family-owned, customer-centric organization that loves to push the boundaries of the industry they serve by consistently looking to find a “ better way” of operating. The highest standards of cleanliness and compliance make this an incredibly safety-oriented company where people take pride in themselves and concentrate on turning out the best quality packaging that you encounter EVERY SINGLE DAY!
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Press Associate, you’ ll be educated in the industries cutting edge technology by experts with a passion for excellence. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door as a Machine Operator. You’ ll be cross trained in numerous machines, eventually being introduced to a precision cutting machine where you’ ll help to reduce large rolls of material to the exact measurements that are required by the customer.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $12.50/hour for the first 4 weeks with potential for raises up to $14/50/hour or more after your first 90 Days!
- Access to a state-of-the-art lunchroom stocked full of snacks!
- Opportunity to be trained by industry experts in a specialized field
- Entry-Level Machine Operation experience
- Working on the cleanest production floor!
- Room for growth and achievement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable personality
- Track record of good tenure in previous positions
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work alongside many different personalities
- Machine Operation experience (not required)
- Some college or trades school education
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Terrell Williams at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!