We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Plasma Burner Operator - Kent
201 Sw 34Th St Renton, WA 98055-4939
Immediate opening to add a Plasma Burner Operator in Kent, WA
• Burn parts to customer specifications
• Material inspection to ensure quality of pieces
• Machine set-up including laying out plates for best possible usage with minimum scrap
• Locate material on floor, locate material in staging, home location or plate drop racks, select / hook up proper material handling equipment: chains assembly with plate hooks, or plate dog, magnet, spreader bar, find and place dunnage on table as needed
• Perform any preventative maintenance when possible
• Select proper tips for burner torch depending on material to be cut and desired edge.
• Program CNC computer per work order instructions.
• HS diploma or GED equivalent
• One year experience plus
• Regular attendance
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• OSHA Safety
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills
• Processes quality products safely and efficiently by setting up, operating and performing simple programming of a Burner Operator.
Salary DOE includes comprehensive benefits.