We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Plant Services Maintenance Technician
1407 80Th Street S.W. Everett, WA 98203
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILLITIES
- Perform all duties in a safe and collaborative manner and immediately report any potentially dangerous conditions or other safety concerns to the supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic equipment including but not limited to PLCs, power supplies, drives, gages/HMI and test equipment.
- Promote and comply with good safety practices and habits, including but not limited to, use of all PPE. Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Diagnose complex problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required complex maintenance and service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities using a vertical mill and lathe.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perforin required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools; electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A thorough knowledge of electrical/electronic components and equipment including the use of special instruments for diagnostic purposes.
- Proficient computer experience/operation and PLC programming is necessary.
- Advanced level skills in areas such as: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Experience with MIG and TIG welding.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with or without direct supervision.
- Excellent organizing and planning skills.
Solid MS Office and CMMS software skills.
- Must have the ability to disassemble and reassemble machinery, tooling and equipment
- Must have the ability to run basic machine shop equipment including at a minimum band saw, lathe and milling machines so that employee can fabricate simple components.
- Must have the ability to accurately use micrometers, dial indicators and calipers.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair significant electrical issues including the ability to read and understand electrical schematics.
- Must have the ability to work without direct supervision on weekly, monthly or yearly preventive maintenance and machine repair tasks.
Must possess interpersonal skills and a customer service attitude with a willingness to help internal customers with repairs and supply issues.