We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
15340 Ne 92Nd St Redmond, WA 98052
Bio-Tech Company in Redmond looking for a Plant Mechanic
You will be working in a fast-growing company maintaining a production plant. Even though down time is unavoidable, you strive for continuous operations. Your equipment is clean, your environment is safe and you tools are organized – you operate like the well-oiled machines you maintain. You love working hard and take huge pride in what you do. You are one of us.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production plant equipment and facilities. Includes hardware, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
- Provide operational and mechanical feedback to the plant design engineers.
- Coordinate maintenance activities with supervision to minimize downtime and lost production.
- Perform investigations to determine change requirements to equipment for new models.
- Confirm equipment is designed and built to assembly standards.
- Confirm equipment meets required safety and quality standards, e.g. torque, level, position, etc.
- Develop and implement vendor trials for equipment and conduct trials to determine equipment capability.
- Update weekly maintenance schedules based upon actual performance.
- Submit reports on all equipment trials/results.
- Train maintenance and production personnel on equipment operation and maintenance.
- Understanding and experience working with all types of production plant systems such as pumps, motors, flow meters, filters, and conveyor systems.
- Some experience with multiple disciplines of plumbing as well as familiarity of fitting type, name, and application.
- Strong understanding of electrical systems, schematics and diagnostics. Extremely comfortable with a multimeter.
- Industrial maintenance experience.
- Operating a fork truck.
- Ability to work in overhead environments such as elevated catwalks and work platforms.
- Proven ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays, off-shift and overtime as required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with email and Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with PLC, motor drives, and control systems is desirable.
Three (3) to five (5) years of verifiable maintenance work experience in a manufacturing environment is required, or completion of related technical school.
Hours: Monday - Friday variable shifts
Pay: DOE $20 - $24 ph