We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
2600 Denali St. Ste 200 Anchorage, Alaska 99503
Alaska based Company is looking for a Pension Representative to fill a permanent position. Position is a great opportunity for someone with top notch computer skills and a strong desire for a growth opportunity in Pension Administrations. The ideal candidate would have 2+ years in an administrative role and 1 year experience with some HR/Benefits Administration functions is highly preferred.
Qualified candidates need to be proficient with MS Word/Excel, 10-key by touch, and type 45+ wpm. Position utilizes multiple data base and online systems, so someone with the ability to pick up on new computer tools and applications will be required. Person should have a friendly and positive attitude, and be seeking a position is a business professional environment.
Schedule is 8-5 M-F
Salary is DOE + Competitive Benefits Package
- Proficient computer skills including data entry and 10-key by touch
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Experience using MS Word/Excel, and Outlook
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook, and the ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work hard and have flexibility for overtime
- Strong Communication skills are required
Call Sequoyah at (907)222-7009 or email your resume to [email protected] TODAY to schedule your interview.