We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
3000 C St., Ste #301 Anchorage, AK 99503
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Payroll Specialist
WHO THEY ARE:
Anchorage’ s most successful native corporation operating in the government services contracting marketplace performing more than 250 federal contracts.
They are looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist to join their growing team of highly trained individuals
WHAT YOU’ LL DO
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
$25.00 - $31.00
Highly competitive benefits program
Stable, full-time schedule with flexibility as needed
Permanent position offering professional growth and development
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 2+ years experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
-Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7006 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!