16521 Hwy 99 , Suite C Lynnwood, WA 98037 US
Opening: Payroll Coordinator
City: Lynnwood, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
Established over 40 years ago, we stand as a prominent construction contractor in the Western United States, specializing in crafting top-notch post and wood frame and steel-covered buildings. With decades of experience in the industry, we place a strong emphasis on the safety and reliability of our workforce. Our core belief centers on the fusion of quality and service, ultimately enabling us to meet our customers, who are also our neighbors, with the assurance that we've provided them with our utmost dedication and fair pricing. Our overarching goal for every project is to create structures that not only reflect our name and reputation but also stand as a source of pride long after completion. We steadfastly refuse to compromise on quality in any aspect, whether it pertains to our craftsmanship, materials, or workforce.
Our company-trained, full-time crews reside within the very communities where they carry out their construction work, supported by our company headquarters in the Lynnwood, Washington area. This collaborative effort ensures that we fulfill all of our customers' needs at every stage, starting from design and permitting to financing, construction, and final inspection.
We have successfully undertaken the design and construction of over 21,000 buildings in Washington State alone.
Our local team of professional builders, supervisors, and construction managers share a common commitment to values such as respect, accountability, and, most importantly, quality, as we recognize that our future depends on it.
We proudly extend our services to the following counties: Whatcom County, Skagit County, San Juan County, Island County, Snohomish County, King County, Pierce County, Thurston County, Mason County, Kitsap County, Clallam County, Jefferson County, Grays Harbor County, Pacific County, Lewis County, Wahkiakum County, Cowlitz County, Clark County, and Skamania County.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible for processing our payroll, administering employee benefits, overseeing L&I claims and prevailing wage jobs, and much more. If you are interested in work that requires thinking and offers a variety, this is it. The ideal candidate is one who enjoys working with numbers as much as they enjoy working with people.
- Maintain personnel files and records.
- New hires, terminations, and changes.
- Maintain current driver and auto insurance lists.
- Schedule random and new hire drug testing.
- Schedule CPR training.
- Process biweekly reports for approximately 55 employees. Including piece rate, hourly, salary, and commissions via vouchers and timesheets, calculating direct deposits, reconciliations, and payroll taxes.
- Conduct reports for crew lists, commissions, vacation times, child support, HSA, L&I, employee reviews, and OSHA.
- Year End Processing (W2) and OSHA logs
- Manage, update, and track employee enrollment benefit packages including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), and Life Insurance.
- Maintain inventory schedules for materials, small tools, fiber mesh and zip strips.
- $62,000/year to start
- Excellent paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical insurance
- 401k with match
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings plan
- Wholesale pricing of our products to employees and their immediate family!
- Minimum of 1 year payroll experience with working knowledge of payroll taxes and liabilities.
- Minimum 3 years of recent accounting experience in an office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical calculations (percentages, sums, and averages)
- Ten-key by touch, not a basic calculator.
- Computer literate, fluent in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must demonstrate assertive and attentive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Sage 300 CRE is preferred
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.