We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Patient Account Rep
4100 Lake Otis Pkwy #222 Anchorage, AK 99508
Patient Account Representative
One of the Alaska' s leading medical service providers is seeking a Patient Account Representative. The company provides a positive work environment and values continuous improvement in all areas. The provider is in search of a representative dedicated to holding a full-time, professional position. Applicants should be goal-oriented, organized, accurate in data entry, willing to work with a team and dedicated to providing top of the line service and support.
• 1-3 years of experience in medical office.
• Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and over the telephone
• Proficient computer skills including MS Word and Excel skills
• Experience with medical billing software and application
• Well-organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Associates degree or technical school equivalent preferred.
Please call Sequoyah at 907-222-7013 or email your resume to [email protected] to schedule your interview TODAY!