Patient Account Rep
3841 Piper St., #T100 Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Patient Account Rep
City: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $20 - $22
WHO THEY ARE:
A local medical clinic specializing in cardiovascular care. With a busy and fast paced environment, they pride themselves on giving excellent patient care.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Process and manage patient claims
- Collect payments from patients for processing
- Resolve any issues relating to the patient account
- Answer any questions patients may have about their account
- Assist patients with terms for repayment structures
- Negotiate any overdue balance to recover payment from patients
- Generate bills for patients including payment plan options
- Explain insurance benefits to patients
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
$20.00 - $22.00 Per hour
Full-time schedule Monday-Friday
Permanent position offering growth and advancement
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 1 + years’ experience working in a medical setting
- Proficient in computer software and technology
- Good with Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of calculations and medical terminology
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
We have employment agencies in Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Anchorage, Lake Oswego, and Vancouver filling the most sought-after job vacancies with the most qualified candidates.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.