Parts eCommerce & Counter Representative
14625 SE Stark St. Portland, OR 97233 US
Position: Parts eCommerce & Counter Representative
- Work with website developers to create and maintain company eCommerce website.
- Process online orders from other eCommerce platforms (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
- Elicit new opportunities for eCommerce and Parts Department growth.
- Provide excellent customer service for all associated product lines to customers calling or walking into the store.
- Fill parts requests for service technicians and sales staff
- Shipping and receiving duties.
- Warehouse responsibilities
- Use computerized inventory systems, parts libraries, and cad drawings to look up and process parts orders.
- Order parts from suppliers and communicate lead times.
- Participate in rolling inventory checks.
- Speak clearly and persuasively in a positive manner when interacting with customers.
- Must be willing to work 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer and seasonal demands.
- Assist in keeping parts department clean, including desk, warehouse, shipping receiving, etc.
- May perform additional duties as assigned by leadership.
- 2 years of parts experience preferred.
- John Deere equipment parts experience preferred.
- Good computer skills are required.
- Shipping / Receiving & warehouse experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- HS diploma, college degree a plus.
- Successful candidate will have a positive attitude and enjoy being part of a team.
- General office skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel, typing 45 wpm and general knowledge of a 10-key calculator CRT/Data Entry.
- Ability to lift weight of up to 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds on occasion.
- Ability to solve practical problems and ability to read/interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Job Type: Full Time – Day Shift
Benefits package available, including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages. Vacation, sick & holiday pay, in addition to a 401(k) Plan with a company match
Energetic and driven employees are encouraged to apply. Come join our growing Team! We look forward to hearing from you...
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer