We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Part time Administrative assistant
20730 72nd Ave S Kent, WA 98032
Our company has focused on meeting its customers’ electrical requirements – one customer at a time. Even though we have one of the nation’ s largest electrical distribution networks with over 600 locations in 48 states, we still do business based on the needs of the individual. That’ s the way it was when we first began in 1957; and that’ s the way it will always be. Our policy of “ Service, Integrity, Reliability” is the driving force in every community served. Now our company is looking to bring on a brand new receptionist.
Primary duties included: The Receptionist is responsible for creating a warm, responsive interaction between the facility and customers, meeting specific administrative needs of residents and families, and providing the full range of administrative support to Directors. This position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism due to the constant interaction with residents and families to guarantee their satisfaction. As the Receptionist, you are a member of the Administrative Team
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing and or gathering basic information as needed
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail.
- Scan documents
- other duties assigned
- Greets and directs visitors
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- verifying appointments
The successful candidate should have:
- Attention to detail
- Great phone voice
- Customer service skills
- Team player
- Knowledge in excel, word, outlook, publisher
- Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers and customers
- Professional manner and appearance
- Good work ethic
Background check and drug screening are required
This is a part time position with the schedule of Monday through Friday 8-3pm (6 HOURS A DAY)
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: $14.00 /hour - $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Receptionist: 1 year
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver' s License
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour -$15.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour