Part Time Payroll Tech
1711 Abbott Road Anchorage, AK 99507 US
Opening: Part Time Bookkeeper
Pay: $20 - $25
This Anchorage-based business specializes in custom screen printing and embroidery, creating a variety of personalized items. They're known for their high-quality products, excellent customer service, and efficiency in handling both small and large orders. In addition to screen printing and embroidery, they provide graphic design and digital printing services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Record and process financial transactions: This includes expenses, income, and receipts.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger: They ensure all financial transactions are accurately recorded and categorized.
- Accounts payable and receivable: They manage bills and invoices, ensuring that all payments are made and received in a timely manner.
- Payroll processing: Depending on the size and complexity of the company, bookkeepers might also manage payroll, ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Financial report preparation: They prepare financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements.
- Bank reconciliation: They regularly compare internal financial records with bank statements to ensure they match.
$20.00 - $25.00 DOE
Medical / Dental / Vision
PTO / Vacation
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to IElMoussa@optistaffing.com or call 907-222-7006 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.