We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Vancouver, WA 98664
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Part-Time Administrator
City: Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
For almost 40 years, this company has been manufacturing cutting tools for a very specific industry and has expanded to 3 locations in the U.S. and Canada. This company has prided themselves on bringing new designs and ideas to the industry, while still providing a “ local” feel here in Vancouver, Washington.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
As this team’ s newest Part-Time Administrator, you will be working in a casual environment, starting on September 15th. You will be working 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. You will be answering phones, filing and helping in the billing process. You are the “ Director of First Impressions” … the Face and Voice of the company… the first representative of the company’ s brand.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $15/hour to start
- Flexible schedule with start times available between 7am to 9am
- Casual, laid back environment
- Quiet and inviting office setting with friendly staff
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- +2 years of experience in an office environment
- Proficient in MS Suite: Work, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to pick up new information quickly
- Polite personality
- Casual, yet Professional Presentation
- Customer Service is KEY!
- Some college is preferred
- Experience in billing is preferred
If you’ re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Taylor Guzman at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today! Or heck! Just give us a call at (360) 816-2101!