2601 4th Ave Seattle, WA 98121 US
City: Seattle, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
We are an esteemed plaintiff's personal injury law firm, in search of a Paralegal or Senior Paralegal to join our team at our Seattle Headquarters. This role involves a hybrid work arrangement, with 2-3 days spent in the office each week.
For almost 40 years, our firm has consistently delivered outstanding results for our clients. With offices across Washington state, we have established a reputation for providing top-notch service and maintaining a high level of professionalism. Our attorneys are dedicated to turning chaos into confidence and comfort for our clients, handling a variety of personal injury cases in our dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are committed to cultivating a workplace that is diverse, equitable, and inclusive. We strive to create an environment where individuals of varied race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, nationality, age, and people with disabilities can thrive. Our commitment to diversity is demonstrated through diverse hiring practices, ongoing diversity education for our team, and support for community activities that enrich our understanding. We prioritize transparency through regular firm-wide meetings, consistent communication from leadership, and the promotion of a trusting atmosphere. We encourage all employees to actively participate and contribute to our collaborative culture.
Guided by our core values, we shape our internal and external interactions, as well as our approach to serving both our team members and clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide outstanding customer service and maintain contact with our clients from intake through claim resolution
- Draft letters and other correspondence for attorney review
- Respond to discovery
- Draft witness disclosures
- Create and maintain pleading/discovery filing
- Prepare ER 904 and other Trial Documents
- Calendar events such as discovery deadlines, depositions, and IMEs
- Draft Demand Letters
- Provide litigation support and prepare cases for Trial
- Manage or supervise a legal assistant
- $58,000-$83,000/year to start
- Flexible/hybrid work schedule
- Bonuses awarded based on production
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Option for a health savings account
- Life insurance
- Firm-sponsored employee assistance program
- 401k w/ profit-sharing feature
- “Birthday” holiday!
- Paid holidays
- Bonus days to support the community
- Wellness program
- Public transportation and parking subsidy
- Continued education/tuition reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Anniversary bonuses
- 5+ years of plaintiff's personal injury experience is required
- Candidates with litigation experience are highly sought after
- A proven ability to manage a large case load
- The capacity to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment with superb attention to detail while managing many tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication and the talent to work collaboratively with attorneys, shareholders, and staff
- Competency in setting priorities and exercising independent judgment
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as this week! Or just give us a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.