We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Paint Estimator - Construction
1057 Andover Park E Tukwila, WA 98188
Do you come from a sub contracting painting company?
This is for you!
Family owned company in Tukwila is looking for highly skilled Estimator to join their growing team.
Estimator is responsible for evaluating painting bid specifications and drawings, ensuring that we know everything required to successfully bid and win the project for the painting trade. The Estimator must follow-up with General Contractors to ensure that bids are received and gather feedback. In addition, ensuring that company policies and procedures are met in regard to safety, scheduling, budget, quality and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Visit proposed construction sites to gather information for estimating process.
• Review plans, specs, and addenda for estimate take- off and preparing construction budgets using OnScree Take off Software and QuickBid software.
• Review spec sections related to other sections
• Communicate with General Contractors and Property Managers to build relationship. Follow up and follow thru.
• Prepare painting estimates and change order as needed per spec sections. • Actively supporting the buyout process.
• Business Development
• Account Maintenance
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be fluent in blue print reading and spec sections
• Excellent in excel and other field related software
• Proven communications skills through emails
Bachelors degree required.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid PTO and Holidays
- Company vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Gas card