5046 Ne 112Th Ave Portland, OR 97220 US
Position: Admin / Scheduler
Job Type: Part-time
Schedule: Monday – Friday (No weekends)
Salary: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
Location: NE Portland, Oregon
Are you highly motivated, caring, team driven, professional, patient, great listener, process driven, achiever, detail oriented, proactive communication, flexible, will work side by side with team to show support?
Who We are:
A fast growing commercial carpet & floor cleaning company.
- Attention to detail, speed of execution, multitasking, fast learner, improvement focused
- Looks for ways to improve employee & customer experience, ease workload, and reduce costs.
- Confident/fast learner with computer systems including Google suite
- DISPATCHING / SCHEDULING – TECHS & CLIENTS
The Administrative Scheduler is:
An integral position to ensure the smooth operation of the organization. The team is seeking someone who loves solving puzzles, can remain calm with frequent changes, has extreme attention to detail, is organized and good at organizing, analytical, computer literate, always looking for a better, more efficient way and great at communicating in all forms.
This Jack/Jill of all Trades will be a responsible self-starter and quick learner who is able to manage daytime details for an overnight production company. Is able to change focus without missing a beat, and has a positive attitude. Our ideal candidate understands how this behind the scenes role is imperative to our customer and technician satisfaction.
- Supports the tone of caring and one cohesive team.
- Learn the current system for scheduling and be accountable for scheduling all technicians including informing them of changes and updates and ensure that Techs are committed for shifts and changes in work hours or schedule.
- Supports Supervisor with creating, improving, and maintaining measurement metrics for each tech including training, quality, quantity, teamwork, efficiency improvements, professionalism, going beyond, customer communication, flexibility, and attitude.
- Support an environment where operations delight the technicians, customers, and sales team
- Train and lead the effort in scheduling improvement to a digital system
- Ensure that tech and office inventory levels are optimal, uniforms, new hire supplies, office supplies, etc.
IF THIS DESCRIBES YOU - PLEASE CONTACT:
Direct Line: 503.595.8986 Alisa - [email protected]
Direct Line: 503.595.8987 Hannah - [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
Hey ya’ll, I’m Hannah! I’m an Operations Recruiter here at the Portland branch! I’m Cali Bay Area native, born and raised.. and now loving my new life as a Portland Resident! I’m very compassionate about helping people and animals and always the type to go with the flow of things and strongly believe in the law of attraction--the thoughts and actions you put out in the universe will come right back! I like to meditate and connect with my mind, body, spirit, and nature. I love working here at Opti, especially love my coworkers and the chill atmosphere we have here!