We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
PROJECT ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR
27600 SW 95th Ave Suite 100 Wilsonville, OR 97070
PROJECT ASSISTANT / COORDINATOR
Our Client is a commercial general contractor with specialties in mixed-use, multifamily housing, senior housing, healthcare, and retail construction. Their company was founded on high ethical standards, integrity, quality craftsmanship and excellent customer care.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Project Coordinator who possesses the same company standards. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, excellent writing and typing skills, the ability to project a calm, welcoming, positive and professional demeanor while maintaining a high level of productivity and integrity. Construction experience is preferred but not required. The successful candidate will be proactive, flexible, anticipate needs ahead of time and have the ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team environment.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities:
· Provide clear and accurate clerical/administrative support for project team.
· Assist project team members in bidding, contract administration, document control, close-out and other processes.
· Provide administrative and operational support to assigned project personnel; performing work that is varied and generally administrative or project-oriented.
· Prepare, expedite, and monitor logs for tracking shop drawings, contract documents, submittals, RFI’ s, change orders, material deliveries and other items as determined for a successful project.
· Organize, prepare, submit, track (electronically) and/or maintain project documents including but not limited to subcontractor correspondence, insurance, safety, project files, etc.
· Keep the Project Managers fully informed in a timely manner with regard to any project administration responsibilities.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
· Professional appearance, attitude, drive & work ethic
· Dependability, honesty, self-motivation, a sense of humor
· Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university
· Demonstrates skills in organizing workflow and prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines
· Understanding of construction industry practices and terminology
· Above average skill in the use of computer software including MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Able to learn industry specific software easily and quickly.
· Available to work an average of 40 hours per week standard
Project Coordinators are expected to follow directions from multiple Project Managers for task completion, communicate with clients when needed, provide constructive input when appropriate and be a team player! Work will vary every week creating an exciting work environment as our jobs come in all shapes and sizes.
Our Client offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, and Paid Vacation, Sick time, Holidays and 401(K). This is an hourly position D.O.E. Potential for annual bonus.