5802 S. 228TH ST. Kent, WA 98032 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: OVERHAUL TECHNICIAN
City: KENT, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
For over 70 years we have been providing global repair and overhaul services to regional aircraft, as well as many of the world’s military operators of large transport aircraft. Today we are respected worldwide as an industry leader among customers and competitors alike. Clients throughout the world count on us because they know they receive superior expertise, honest scheduling, and unsurpassed reliability in support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Provide competence and skill on overhaul and repair of hydraulic components utilized in the propeller system. This includes evaluation, disassembly, inspection, assembly, and testing of units per Manual, Service Bulletin and Directives, and other duties in standard time.
- Disassemble and tear down propeller blade assemblies.
- Setup and use manual machining equipment, hand tools, utilize precision measurement tools (micrometers, indicators, calipers), hydraulic presses and plastic media blast equipment
- Perform light maintenance of equipment as needed
- Shotpeen, riveting, grit blasting, repairing composites and using various types of lathes and grinders
- Metalworking operations such as grinding, drilling, polishing and paint removal. (Aerospace parts, automotive, surface finishing, etc)
- Reading drawings and technical manuals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- $32-34/hr to start
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off/Vacation
- Continued professional development assistance
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with FAA regulations and requirements
- 1 to 2 years of Aerospace related experience, military aircraft maintenance experience, prop maintenance experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in MRO, assembly, or production environments
- Prefer A& P License and/or 1-3 years as an aircraft mechanic
- Able to read, understand and follow aircraft manuals and other directions written in the English language
- Ability to use basic math for mechanical measurements
- Ability to correctly complete paperwork in compliance with work orders and job manuals
- Must be able to use hand tools, micrometers, air gages, and other special tools.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Aaron Logsdon at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as today! Or just give me a call at (206) 535-7306!
Meet Your Recruiter
I’m a husband and just celebrated my 2nd wedding anniversary. I’m a father of 2 boys. MY oldest is 21 and my youngest is 17. I was born and raised in a very small town in Illinois before I joined the US Air Force at 19yrs old where I served 10years working in the Supply/Logistics field before I separated. I’m very personable and outgoing. My hobbies include collecting Vintage Masters Of The Universe, traveling, going to the movies, interior design, and being creative in general. I love to build, refurnish, or repurpose furniture. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan and my house is Gryffindor in case you were wondering. I have been working for Opti since Oct 2021 and love being able to use my passion to help people find jobs and change their lives.