5802 S. 228TH ST. Kent, WA 98032 US
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING!
Opening: OVERHAUL TECHNICIAN
City: KENT, WA
WHO THEY ARE:
For over 70 years we have been providing global repair and overhaul services to regional aircraft, as well as many of the world’s military operators of large transport aircraft. Today we are respected worldwide as an industry leader among customers and competitors alike. Clients throughout the world count on us because they know they receive superior expertise, honest scheduling, and unsurpassed reliability in support.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Provide competence and skill on overhaul and repair of hydraulic components utilized in the propeller system. This includes evaluation, disassembly, inspection, assembly, and testing of units per Manual, Service Bulletin and Directives, and other duties in standard time.
- Disassemble and tear down propeller blade assemblies.
- Setup and use manual machining equipment, hand tools, utilize precision measurement tools (micrometers, indicators, calipers), hydraulic presses and plastic media blast equipment
- Perform light maintenance of equipment as needed
- Shotpeen, riveting, grit blasting, repairing composites and using various types of lathes and grinders
- Metalworking operations such as grinding, drilling, polishing and paint removal. (Aerospace parts, automotive, surface finishing, etc)
- Reading drawings and technical manuals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- $28-33/hr to start
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off/Vacation
- Continued professional development assistance
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with FAA regulations and requirements
- 1 to 2 years of Aerospace related experience, military aircraft maintenance experience, prop maintenance experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in MRO, assembly, or production environments
- Prefer A& P License and/or 1-3 years as an aircraft mechanic
- Able to read, understand and follow aircraft manuals and other directions written in the English language
- Ability to use basic math for mechanical measurements
- Ability to correctly complete paperwork in compliance with work orders and job manuals
- Must be able to use hand tools, micrometers, air gages, and other special tools.
If you’re interested in applying for this amazing opportunity, please send your resume to Jeff Miller at [email protected] NOW to secure your interview today – we’re looking to schedule interviews as soon as today! Or just give me a call at (206) 456-3684!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am born and raised in the Seattle area, and have never lived anywhere else. My wife, daughter, and I live in Renton, which is a perfect location for us. We live near all our friends and family, and we love taking advantage of all that the Northwest has to offer. Like the rest of my family, I graduated from the University of Washington, and am a huge Huskies fan. Most of my free time is spent spending time with my family, but besides that, I am a big Mariners and Seahawks fan (Bring back our Sonics!), and I coach high school basketball, which is a passion of mine. I love helping kids develop both on and off the court, and find it very rewarding to see former players as they get older and grow into young adults. Since graduating from college, I have had a number of jobs, but none that I really loved – until I started at Opti. The amazing culture that has been established is what I’ve been looking for. I love being able to help so many people – the satisfaction that comes from making that perfect fit drives me to work every day. I work with the best team, and I love coming to work and learning more each day.