We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1016 57th St E Sumner, Washington 98390
EXPANDING LOAN SERVICING/TECH COMPANY SEEKING OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Work Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
The Operations Supervisor directs a team of Customer Service Representatives and oversees the daily operations and production of work. The Supervisor creates a unified customer experience for all customers, ensuring efficient and effective service. The Supervisor also supports other departments through customer facing processes including acquisitions and onboarding, account maintenance, policy adjustments related to regulatory changes and servicing technology enhancements.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and analyzes the performance of operations and customer service staff processes to ensure a high level of service to customers and clients.
- Implements consistent staffing models, procedures, policies and practices throughout the office and supervised staff as assigned by General Manager.
- Identifies efficiency gain opportunities and risks to the company. Continually seeks ways to deliver responsive expertise to customers.
- Provides oversite and has responsibility to manage all aspects of personnel management, including hiring, training/development, performance management, progressive discipline, and termination. Consults with General Manager as appropriate.
- Provides mentorship and leadership to subordinates.
- Continually evaluates and updates written procedures and position-specific training. Ensures a high level of training for new hires and cross training for all staff.
- Manages the resolution of escalated customer complaints. Analyzes the situation to determine the root cause, appropriate action(s), and necessary changes needed to mitigate repeat occurrences. Communicates with escalated customers as necessary.
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting to General Manager.
- Provides data and data analysis to General Manager on a regular and special needs basis.
- Communicates and enforces changes in compliance/regulatory standards and company policies.
- Develops written procedures to accompany new or revised policies.
- Completes special projects as assigned by General Manager.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years in customer service and operations in loan servicing industry. Documentation required.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience managing in an industry providing financial services/account management, requiring leadership and mentoring of subordinate employees and supervisors.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of banking and financial terminology and the ability to perform complex calculations.
- Strong problem resolution skills with the ability to review data, identify root causes/trends and develop proactive and creative solutions.
- Ability to react quickly in response to unplanned events which severely impact ongoing operations (i.e., power or phone outages).
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical skills.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Performs majority of work from a seated position, working on a computer.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- May be required to adapt to schedule changes as needs arise, including working on Saturdays and working overtime as necessary.
- May encounter angry, hostile clients.