We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
4370 Old Internationall Airport Rd Anchorage, AK 99502-1013
OPTI STAFFING GROUP IS HIRING
Opening: Operation Supervisor
City: Anchorage, AK
WHO THEY ARE:
A global leader in airline catering and in-flight related service.
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
Provide shift support to various customer service departments. This role also monitors and engages employee safety, oversees multiple airline accounts, and assists the chefs with menu design.
- Supervise food production activities to include proper cleaning, cutting, marinating, seasoning, cooking and plating food items etc.
- Supervise and coordinate employees in food storage.
- Participate in the development of food products and menus as needed for presentations.
- Ensure accurate billing and provisioning to the airlines.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with assigned accounts and act as liaison between the customer service departments and airlines.
- Schedule and control staff to meet labor productivity and over-time targets.
- Ensure compliance with all government regulatory agency standards.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all safety regulations.
- Execute countermeasures in the production in case of customer complaints.
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
Retirement with employer match
Employee Assistance Program
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent managerial experience required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field (Catering, airline, food service etc.)
- Knowledge of food and hygiene regulations (HACCP)
- Strong presentation, communication, training, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
Just hit the “ Apply” button above and you’ re half-way there!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7009 and we’ ll set up a time to meet!