We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Online Sales Consultant
1311 SE Cardinal Ct. #100 Vancouver, WA 98683
WE’ RE HIRING!
Opening: Online Sales Consultant
City: Greater Vancouver Area
WHO THEY ARE:
This is a household name in the construction industry with years of experience serving the Greater Vancouver Area. This company keeps quality at the top of mind and uses their depth of experience to build trust with their clients and become a staple in the community. Growing online sales team is looking for our next Online Home Consultant to grow our team. This is someone who is a superstar on the phone, a wizard with email, and extremely comfortable using computer programs.?
WHAT YOU’ LL DO:
The Online Home Consultant is often the first contact with our potential customers and is an integral part of our overall sales success. As an Online Home Consultant you will work as a liaison between our potential customers and our onsite sales team with the goal of setting up appointments. The position offers a commission in addition to a base salary.
- Respond to all leads as the come in
- Ensure a customer is well qualified and determine their needs including the best branch and floor plan
- Manage customers in our CRM systems: a combination of HubSpot and SalesForceTrack and report on lead activity and sales conversion ratios
- Continually research the competition and their online activities
- Rotating schedule includes occasional weekends
- Customer focused and personable
- Proven e-mail and phone communication skills
- Customer contact/sales database management experience
- Self-directed and able to maintain focus while working in an environment with nominal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Must be able to learn and follow proven sales process
WHAT’ S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Compensation is $60K - $70K Annually
- No cold calling and a large volume of incoming leads
- Income potential with salary plus commission: $60k - $70k
- Innovative technology to ensure success
- Ongoing training programs for constant improvement
- A fantastic team of passionate people
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Attention to Detail
- Can complete tasks on time
- +2 years of experience utilizing MS Word, Excel, Google Sheets, Gmail and other related applications
- Some college preferred