We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
1001 Broadway 317 Seattle, WA 98122
A Seattle Dental Office is seeking an Office Manager who wants to help the dental clinic serve patients efficiently and compassionately. The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing and highly organized and needs to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. This candidate will take over all management duties for front office staff, including reception and billing for insurance. If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
Dental Office Manager Responsibilities
- Create, establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
- Hire and train new office staff to respond to patients’ needs and manage billing systems
- Greet and serve all patients as they arrive (or direct other staff to do same)
- General ledger and accounting systems
- Motivate office personnel to serve patients
- Oversee the processing of insurance and secondary insurance claims
- Assist patients with applying for credit and other financial assistance
- Provide the Dentist with administrative and practical support when asked
Dental Office Manager skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years’ experience in a dental office required
- Working knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Some accounting experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time