420 L Street #305 Anchorage, AK 99501 US
Opening: Office Manager
Location: Anchorage, AK
Pay: $50,000 - $65,000
Opti Staffing Group is partnering with a globally recognized company providing data-driven solutions and expertise across public capital and private markets. This company caters to corporate, institutional, and wealth management clients, offering a diverse and dynamic work environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the Office Manager, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the smooth operation of our office. Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all office operations, ensuring efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Managing accounting functions, including budgeting, payroll, and financial reporting.
- Coordinating with various departments to streamline office processes.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Handling external and internal communication and management systems.
- Managing clerical staff and delegating tasks to ensure optimal productivity.
Your skills and qualifications should include:
- Proven experience in office management, preferably in a corporate or financial setting.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and office management software.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field is preferred.
As part of the team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth.
- A dynamic, inclusive, and supportive work environment.
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7004 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Hi! I am a lifelong Alaskan of 31 years and enjoy spending time with my little family of three. Like most Alaskan’s we like spending time outside going for walks, camping, or just spending a warm day at the lake. Working with Opti for the past almost 7 years has been amazing. I started my career with Opti as an Executive Recruiter specializing in permanent staffing at mid, upper, and executive levels. I loved that I had such an impact on candidates' lives and the Anchorage community. Since then, I have moved into a leadership role and can say it is equally rewarding. I still get to work with candidates and companies in the area, but I also get to teach and develop new recruiters to do the same thing. The Anchorage team is like a second family for me, and (though I may be a bit biased) I can say I have never seen a more dedicated and hard-working team.