We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
7525 166Th Ave Ne Suite#231 Redmond, Washington 980527604
** Recruitment process screenings through Opti Staffing...
Are you an amazing, friendly and detail oriented Office Assistant? Do you want to join a tight knit Accounting team while making sure the office runs smoothly while putting a smile on your clients' faces? We want to meet with you for an amazing opportunity!
Office Assistant/Project Assistant Job Description
The Office/Project Assistant performs a variety of clerical and administrative functions to support the management team and consultant staff and to maintain smooth running offices. In addition to supporting the Redmond office for our client, the Office/Project Assistant provides clerical and project support to the branch offices and other off-site locations on an as requested basis.
The Office/Project Assistant’ s primary focus is on performing responsibilities in the following key areas:
- Receptionist: answers phones, greet /direct visitors, provide information to callers.
- Project production support printing, copying, binding.
- Mail processing incoming/outgoing, U.S. Postal/Overnight/courier.
- Supply ordering and inventory management (including fixed asset inventory.
- Check processing and deposits and billing support functions.
- Facilities maintenance, organization, dé cor, and repair and maintenance.
- Meeting coordination scheduling, equipment, coffee/meals, etc.
- Job Setups, ECF preparation and project closure coordination.
- Library maintenance, contract file maintenance, project file storage and retrieval; and travel arrangements.
As may be necessitated by workload peaks and vacation schedules, the position provides back up for the Marketing Assistant and the Office Administrator/Bookkeeper duties. The position also supports the President and Corporate Secretary in the preparation of agendas and notebooks and in the scheduling of board and shareholder meetings.
The Office /Project Assistant may also perform billable administrative tasks for specific projects such as data entry, report formatting/proofing, assisting with mailings and surveys, etc.
Additional roles currently filled and performed by the Office/Project Assistant for the firm include:
- Employee Activity Committee Chair
- OSHA/WISHA Administrator
- Safety/Emergency Program Administrator
- Key Operator for all equipment located in Redmond
Requires a high school diploma also 0-2 years of office experience. Basic knowledge of Access, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Reports to Director of Administration and Marketing.