National Business Manager USA
1915 NE Stucki Ave , Suite 400 Hillsboro, OR 97006 US
Position: National Business Manager USA
Location: US / Remote
Compensation: $150k annually, DOE Who we are:
A leading distributor in Europe and Mexico of manufacturing and inspection equipment for the electronics and medical device manufacturing industries. Since our establishment in 1993 we have offered a full range of intelligent solutions to meet the demands of world-class manufacturing companies. We have developed key strategic partnerships with best-in-class suppliers of manufacturing and inspection equipment. We work closely with our suppliers to provide our customers with the best and latest equipment with features matched to their process requirements to ensure optimum performance in production. When it comes to capital equipment, after-sales support is vitally important. We employ highly qualified service engineers in each territory to provide technical support, training, troubleshooting and breakdown assistance to all customers.
What's In It for You:
- Salary: $150k annually, DOE
- Commission based on performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Career advancement opportunities
We are a trusted distributor for world leading brands, and we are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Business Manager for our new office. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of the first office in the United States, including sales, marketing, operations, and customer service. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Electronics Manufacturing Industry and a background in technical equipment selling, preferably capital equipment.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive business plan and sales strategies to achieve company targets.
- Maintain and develop close business relationships within existing customer base and build and develop new relationships within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, including inventory management, logistics, and customer service.
- Organize and coordinate sales activity ensuring maximum results is achieved with efficient time management.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret external and internal data relevant to business unit.
- Assess and provide data of overall business unit performance against company performance and objectives.
- Present to senior management on business trends with a view to developing new product lines and channels to market.
- Work closely with senior management to improve and maintain business unit efficiency and other processes and procedures.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- 5+ years of experience in sales and management within the Electronics Manufacturing Industry. Capital equipment sales would be a bonus!
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers and team members.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- In-depth knowledge of technical equipment selling and the ability to apply this knowledge to the sales process.
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans.
- Experience in developing new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives.
- Detailed knowledge of designing and implementing a business development strategy.
Call or text Molly today at 971 246-8427 for that next step in your career, or email your resume to [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I have lived in California, Oregon, and Washington, all on the west side of each state. My heart won’t let me be far from the coast 😊 I am a candidate advocate that is changing lives to meet the needs of the new job market and improving work happiness throughout the Upper Left, USA. Everyone is important and everyone has value, and I absolutely love to help people see their value and land jobs they never thought they could. Transferrable skills are like magic!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”