We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Multi-Use/Multi-Family Project Manager - Seattle
1225 S Weller St Suite 500 Seattle, WA 98144-1906
Become a part of an established and growing construction company that takes pride in the quality of work it brings to each project. A company where honor, respect and integrity are values that flow strongly on and off the worksite. This company has an immediate opening for a Construction Project Manager with a focus in Mixed Use Commercial and Multi-Family Construction. Experience a sense of pride by bringing beautiful commercial spaces and living spaces together into one building that supports a local community.
The mission of the Project Manager is to ensure successful completion of the project(s) to meet time and cost objectives with respect to self-performed and subcontracted trade work.
· Provide oversight for all phases of the project from preconstruction to closeout.
· Ensure project is built on schedule and within budget.
· Thoroughly review project plans and specifications and determine scopes of work.
· Approve project billings and track costs.
· Negotiate contracts and change orders with subcontractors.
· Complete monthly costs to complete to track project costs.
· Manage project superintendent and project engineer.
· Assist in preparing and updating the Master Project Schedule with the Project Superintendent.
· Work closely with the owners and architects to facilitate changes in scope of work and manage changes.
Bachelor’ s Degree in Construction Management or a Construction Management Certificate.
Minimum 10 -20 years of construction experience.
Management of a range of projects from $20M + with various complexities.
Ability to support business development.
Post Tension Slab experience required.
Experience in estimating, scheduling, and budget control.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Project.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on customer service.
Able to establish and maintain client relations and effectively communicate with the project team, including owners and architects.
Work well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Be a team player and work well with others.
Possess team building skills and ability to motivate others.
Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
Possess a valid Washington State driver’ s license.
Salary $100 - $130K
Vacation and PTO