We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Mortgage Loan Consultant
P.O. Box 718 Olympia, Washington 98507
Amazing local Credit Union is seeking to expand their current team! They are looking to add on a talented Mortgage Loan Consultant (MLC) to join their team in Lacey, WA! This person works solely out of the Call Center in the corporate office addressing inbound calls. This would be perfect for a junior loan officer or senior loan processor who wants to have loan processor responsibilities along with similar pay, but without the field work and without solicitation of the realtors. This is a great position to establish professional and quality service-based Member relationships focused on working with Members seeking to obtain mortgage loans with the Credit Union. The MLC' s focus is on the Member, and addressing those seeking advice and guidance through the application process- either by phone, email or web.
- Assisting with phone calls related to mortgage and convert leads into production through the use or Mortgage LOS, CRM System, and other company based computer programs
- Cross sells deposit programs to Members based on meeting their financial needs; Solicits transfers of existing accounts at other financial institutions
- Actively monitors loan process and works with Members to obtain and complete required documents
- Reports and monitors the status of applications on daily basis and provides weekly status reports to the AVP of Mortgage Origination/Operations on funding expectations.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years mortgage/lending experience
- Preferred: BA degree and 4-10 years mortgage/lending experience
Must obtain an active status on the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as defined by SAFE Act requirements
Duties are performed primarily in an office phone center setting, and there is some required travel to attend meetings and training sessions.
Office located in Corporate Call center, and great phone skills are a must! Employee will operate a computer and standard office equipment, such as telephone, copy and fax machines.
Must me a solid team player, you will be the third person on a strong 2 person team.
Average compensation is between $75-100k a year, but you can make upwards of that depending on work ethic. all full and part time employees receive paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance and also a paid leave package. All employees are eligible for 401k.