We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Millwright Swing Shift
Vancouver, WA 98660
Industrial Based Scrap Metal Company is looking to add a highly skilled Millwright to the team! The person in this position is responsible for maintaining and repairing all company equipment and assets associated with an automobile shredder, ferrous, and non-ferrous sorting systems using privately hand owned hand-tools.
Knowledge and skills required to perform duties:
• Perform diagnostics using maintenance manuals provided on unique custom equipment.
• Have experience with conveyor systems and repairs
• Understanding and experience using PLC’ s
• Some experience with heavy equipment repairs
• Perform building and yard maintenance
• Maintain accurate written logs and records of all time and material used to do repairs on company assets
• Experience in Welding and Fabrication
Required to perform duties:
• Dependable and be ready to work on time.
• Team player, works well with others
• Be personable with customers
• Professional attitude
• Be able to make independent decisions
• Recognize the issue and be able to contribute outside the maintenance function.
• Good communication skills
• 5 years’ experience of Manufacturing or Heavy Industrial Plant Mechanic
• Journeyman Level.
2: 30pm – 11: 00pm Monday-Friday
Job Type: Full-time