Mid Town Maintenance Tech
3201 C Street , Suite #111 Anchorage, AK 99503 US
OPENING: GROUNDS MAINTENANCE
CITY: ANCHORAGE, AK
PAY: $18 - $21 DOE
*Must be able to pass a background check to get base access.
WHO ARE THEY:
A leader in the real estate development, construction, and property management industry, is committed to providing America’s families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Complete tasks using the standard methods, materials, tools, equipment and practices of the grounds, landscaping and facilities maintenance trades.
Perform maintenance on the exterior of housing units, Aurora’s administrative and maintenance properties and common areas in a safe, attractive condition. Routinely, by season:
- Spring, summer and fall: mow, rake, edge, trim, compile and dispose of material (grass clippings, branches, shrubs, pet waste, etc.), apply lime, fertilizer, water, etc. Pressure washes units, decks, sidewalks, driveways and garages, as needed.
- Fall, winter, spring: shovels snow, breaks down ice patches, and applies ice melt or sand aggregate; compiling and disposing of pet waste, as needed.
- Perform installation, upkeep or maintenance on exterior plant material including but not limited to grass, trees, shrubs, plantings and flowers. Includes removal of weeds from shrubbery beds and dead plant material.
- Perform upkeep on the following areas to keep them safe, presentable and free of litter and debris: dumpster areas, recreation areas, in front of the office, walkways to, from and in-between buildings.
- Physically walk the property on a frequent basis and removes litter, debris and pet waste.
- Greet and interact with residents in a professional, courteous and helpful manner, and while on duty, answer all incoming calls in a professional, positive manner.
- Inspect the exterior of units and grounds throughout the property to determine damages and the specific Maintenance needs.
- Occasionally assist in custodial work, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning windows, etc., in common areas, residential units and in other work areas.
- Occasionally distribute resident communications when requested.
- Responsible for reporting units that are seen as presenting any health, fire or safety concerns.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Full Time Schedule
- Ability to come back every year seasonally
Just hit the “Apply” button above and you’re half-way home!
Or, send your resume to [email protected] or call 907-222-7002 and we’ll set up a time to meet!
Opti Staffing Group is a locally owned and operated full-service staffing agency that boasts continual growth and innovation. We have six offices located throughout the Pacific Northwest in Alaska, Washington, and Oregon. Our focus is on long-term career placement.
Opti is the recruiting partner for some of the country’s leading companies—offering hiring solutions you can’t find anywhere else.
Our recruiters will take the time to get to know you, understand what you’re looking for in a job and then present job opportunities that are a good fit for your skills and experience