We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
Medical implant manufacturer looking for swing shift Production Supervisor!
15045 Ne Mason Portland, OR 97230
In this position you would assign work, implement policies and procedures, and recommend improvements in production methods, operating procedures, and equipment and working conditions.
As Production Supervisor your goal is to ensure that the processes in place deliver the highest quality product and by motivating and coaching the employees they will provide excellent performance!
Your job will include:
- Setting performance goals and deadlines
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Organize workflow and delegate tasks clearly and effectively
- Demonstrate an open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitude
- Document all performed tasks on appropriate records consistently and accurately
- Monitor employee productivity and provide training, constructive feedback, and coaching
- Resolve issues effectively
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and other processes
- Inspect documents and verify parts counts
- Perform required maintenance checks on equipment
- Ensure measuring equipment has been calibrated and in good working condition
- Follow established documentation protocol
- Evaluate employee performance
- Train all new hires and current employees
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will:
- Contribute to fiscal stability of company
- Clarify priorities with Production Manager
- Provide reports when products do not meet standard quality requirements
- Detain shipment of any product that does not meet quality requirements
- Contribute to a safe working environment by holding team accountable to safety policies and procedures
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement
Requirements for candidates:
- At least 3 years’ experience in metal finishing and machining environment
- Experience in the use of calipers and various other dimensional gauges
- Ability to read and understand all finishing requirements called-out on blue prints
- Ability to train entry level employees
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Team leadership & communication skills
- Computer skills
**Must have health & safety as well as FDA Quality System Regulation training
If you are looking to join a great team in the Portland area who is dedicated to the highest quality, and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply!