36370 Industrial Way Sandy, OR 97055 US
START YOUR NEW CAREER HERE!
Position: AutoCAD Drafter (3D) / Designer – Steel Fabrication
Salary: $50k - 60k (Annual Salary - based on experience and knowledge).
Location: Sandy, OREGON (Onsite / Not remote)
WHO THEY ARE:
A national company with manufacturing facilities in Sandy, Oregon and Liberty, Mississippi, offering design, fabrication and complete field installation services for industries including wood products, pulp and paper, chemical, truck tarping systems, ASME pressure vessels, food processing, recycling, material transportation, mining, and many others.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are seeking the ideal candidate to generate drawings and details for shop fabricated steel and structural steel products and machinery at our Sandy, Oregon location. This position works closely with our Engineering Manager and Shop Foreman.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD LT and Microsoft Office
- 1-year minimum SOLIDWORKS experience preferred
- Excellent organization, communication, and math skills
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with steel fabrication processes and industrial applications of fabricated equipment (a plus)
- Steel fabrication and/or steel design experience (a plus)
- Knowledge of steel materials and shapes (a plus)
- Ability to produce accurate, detailed, and scale drawings for shop fabrication.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Medical, dental, vision fully paid 100% by employer.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid sick time and vacation.
- 401k retirement plan
Just hit the "Apply" button and you are halfway done!
If you are interested in this position, we want to hear from YOU - Please send your resume to:
Direct Line: 503.595.8986 Alisa: [email protected]
Direct Line: 503.595.8987 Hannah- [email protected]
Meet Your Recruiter
I am an Operations Recruiter for the NE Portland branch location. I attended the Art Institute of Portland for Design Project Management, but like many I am not using my degree for what it was intended for. After moving back to Portland, I decided to switch career fields. Someone suggested that I use a staffing agency, to get that new industry experience on my resume. It worked! But I had to temp a lot to find exactly what I was looking for. I even was an Opti Candidate before becoming a recruiter! I have been on a career roller coaster for the past 10 yrs, but I believe I have arrived where I belong! Finally! I love my job, my coworkers & to be able to engage with new people every day.
I have 2 teen boys; I enjoy dry humor & patient people. As I am a fast-talking chatter box. I shamelessly love research & old photographs of people I don’t know. I believe in me, I believe in you, & I believe in the laws of the universe, that everything happens for a reason, even this part!