We are excited to hear from you and have a chance to meet you!
Please complete our application including the Education and Employment History sections. Be sure to attach a resume.
19500 Sw Teton Ave Tualatin, Oregon 97062
I am currently working with a client to find a phenomenal Manufacturing Engineer! In this role you will be leading team of stellar individuals in an established and growing company. Quality of life and environment is key to their success and this belief extends through all their employees. As is evident by their benefits package which is 100% paid for the employee and 75% paid for any dependents. That will save you thousands annually!
Duties will include:
· Work with PMs on adjusting work order routings, BOMs and operational requirements
· Job cost analysis
· Define work order routing and operational requirements
· Communicate issues relating to work orders, programming errors, material shortages or errors
· Other duties as assigned
Preferred skills and knowledge:
· Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, specifically with production support activities on metal part machining or fabrication
· 3-5 years in a manufacturing, industrial machining, or fabrication assembly environment working with METAL
· Strong knowledge of manufacturing process technology in materials, control devices, and mechanisms
· Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles
If you feel you have what it takes please apply with an updated resume.